Pure Nutrition USA
Category: Amino Acids
Lowest price guarantee
Newtritions.com is committed to provide you with the strongest deals and the best supplement buying experience. Newtritions will match prices of a qualifying product with an identical product upon quick verification of the competitor..Submit the required information and we will respond within an hour .For more information, please refer to the Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
· Price Match can only be made with identical items, which is same size, quantity, flavor, color, scent, and model.
· All price matches must be current. Products cannot be expiring soon, and they must be new, undamanged and unopened.
· Additional discounts and promotional codes cannot be used on price matched items. However, discounts and promotional codes can be used on regular priced and sale items in the same transaction.
· Newtritions reserves the right to verify and review the promotion of any competitor for accuracy of pricing, availability, and expiration dates.
· Newtritions also reserves the right to deny any price match request at anytime
BCAA Blast is an evidence-based workout support supplement made for active individuals, regardless if you’re an elite athlete, an avid runner, or a weekend gym warrior. BCAA Blast is formulated with scientifically proven ingredients that have been shown to:
BCAA Blast contains no added sugars that only detract from your performance. Best of all, we’re confident it’s the best tasting intraworkout supplement you will ever try, and it comes in 9 different refreshing fruit flavors!
We also have an unflavored BCAA Blast that contains nothing but pure and raw BCAA, L-glutamine, and vitamin B-6 (no artificial sweeteners or flavorings).
BCAA Blast is an elite intraworkout supplement that is ideal for active people and those who want to get the most out of their training efforts. Unlike many BCAA supplements, BCAA Blast contains the most effective ratio of branched-chain amino acids, along with synergistic L-glutamine and vitamin B6 for enhanced recovery and mental performance. It is also manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility and has a taste that you’re sure to love.
2:1:1 Branched-Chain Amino Acids: 4000 mg per serving
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are comprised of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These particular amino acids must be obtained through diet since humans don’t synthesize them endogenously. Research has found that BCAAs are critical substrates for positively regulating muscle protein synthesis.1 In effect, supplementing with BCAAs helps to promote muscle growth, prevent muscle tissue breakdown, reduce soreness after training, and promote fat loss.3, 4
The muscle protein synthesis pathway is initiated by a complex of proteins called mTOR protein complexes. Research has found that the BCAA L-leucine activates key enzymes in the mTOR pathway.1 However, L-leucine on its own does not sufficiently increase muscle protein synthesis (it is more efficient in the presence the other two BCAAs).2
Moreover, L- isoleucine appears to be responsible for enhancing non-insulin dependent glucose uptake into skeletal muscle tissue (via increase in GLUT4 expression), which results in preservation of lean body mass and promotes fat loss.4
L-Glutamine: 1000 mg per serving
L-glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the human body and plays an important role in many biological functions. During exercise, especially intense exercise, the body’s glutamine stores are depleted, which can negatively impact performance and also suppress immune function.5 This makes glutamine supplementation a priority for athletes and active gym-goers.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 2.5 mg per serving
There are more than 160 human physiological reactions in which the active form of vitamin B6 is essential for. A particularly important reaction that vitamin B6 is involved in the conversion of L-tryptophan into 5-HTP. As such, consuming supplemental vitamin B6 helps increase 5-HTP synthesis in your brain, which has a variety of benefits on your cognitive function and mental performance.
Taking BCAA Blast before, during, and/or after exercise will elicit the most benefits and results. We recommend using it as an intraworkout supplement at the very least. Some people prefer to sip on BCAA Blast throughout the day to keep muscle protein synthesis elevated, which encourages muscle building and lean body mass preservation.
• Q: Couldn’t I just take a protein supplement instead of BCAAs and glutamine?
A: It depends on what you’re trying to accomplish; BCAAs (and other free-form amino acids) are much quicker to be utilized since they are unbound substrates, whereas protein needs to be digested to a degree before plasma amino acid levels will rise.
• Q: Will BCAA Blast benefit me if I’m an endurance athlete?
A: Absolutely, the added BCAAs and glutamine will help impede excessive muscle breakdown that is generally associated with long-duration aerobic exercise. And the electrolyte blend will slow dehydration and cramping.
• Q: How long will it take to notice the effects of BCAA Blast?
A: BCAA Blast is rapidly absorbed into the blood and is effective from the very first time you use it.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Suryawan A, Torrazza RM, Gazzaneo MC, Orellana RA, Fiorotto ML, El-Kadi SW, Srivastava N, Nguyen HV, Davis TA.Enteral leucine supplementation increases protein synthesis in skeletal and cardiac muscles and visceral tissues of neonatal pigs through mTORC1-dependent pathways. Pediatr Res. 2012 Apr;71(4 Pt 1):324-31.
3. Howatson G, Hoad M, Goodall S, Tallent J, Bell PG, French DN. Exercise-induced muscle damage is reduced in resistance-trained males by branched chain amino acids: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012 May 8;9(1):20.
4. Manders RJ, Little JP, Forbes SC, Candow DG. Insulinotropic and muscle protein synthetic effects of branched-chain amino acids: potential therapy for type 2 diabetes and sarcopenia. Nutrients. 2012 Nov 8;4(11):1664-78.
5. Cruzat, V. F., & Tirapegui, J. (2009). Effects of oral supplementation with glutamine and alanyl-glutamine on glutamine, glutamate, and glutathione status in trained rats and subjected to long-duration exercise. Nutrition,25(4), 428-435.
6. Shirreffs, S. M., & Sawka, M. N. (2011). Fluid and electrolyte needs for training, competition, and recovery. Journal of sports sciences, 29(sup1), S39-S46.
Pure Nutrition BCAA Blast
|Serving Size||1 level scoop (6.5 g)|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Vitamin B6 ( Pirodoxine )||2.5 mg|
For healthy adults 18 years of age or older only.
Consult with Physician, if using prescription or over the counter medications, or have pre-existing conditions like:
high/low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, prostate enlargement/urination issues; or if taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor or erectile dysfunction medication.
Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. In case of adverse reactions, discontinue immediately and consult health professional.
Do not exceed recommended serving or use if safety seal is broken.
BCAA Blend, Citric Acid, Maltodex-trin, Sucralose, Natural and Artifical Flavors, Red #40 Lake, Red #40
Taking BCAA Blast before, during, and/or after exercise will elicit the most benefits and results.
We recommend using it as an intraworkout supplement at the very least.
Some people prefer to sip on BCAA Blast throughout the day to keep muscle protein synthesis elevated, which encourages muscle building and lean body mass preservation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date . We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.