Lowest price guarantee
Newtritions.com is committed to provide you with the strongest deals and the best supplement buying experience. Newtritions will match prices of a qualifying product with an identical product upon quick verification of the competitor..Submit the required information and we will respond within an hour .For more information, please refer to the Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
· Price Match can only be made with identical items, which is same size, quantity, flavor, color, scent, and model.
· All price matches must be current. Products cannot be expiring soon, and they must be new, undamanged and unopened.
· Additional discounts and promotional codes cannot be used on price matched items. However, discounts and promotional codes can be used on regular priced and sale items in the same transaction.
· Newtritions reserves the right to verify and review the promotion of any competitor for accuracy of pricing, availability, and expiration dates.
· Newtritions also reserves the right to deny any price match request at anytime
Creatine Monohydrate is the most well-researched form of creatine. It has been shown to support muscle size, strength and power when combined with high-intensity activities.
Optimum Nutrition's Creatine 2500 Caps are manufactured with 2.5 grams of exceptionally pure Creatine Monohydrate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
Contains shellfish (shrimp, crab) ingredients.
Take 2 capsules with morning, afternoon and evening meals.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine.
Consuming high-glycemic carbohydrates (e.g., simple sugars and starches) with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date . We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.