Category: Sport Performance
Lowest price guarantee
Newtritions.com is committed to provide you with the strongest deals and the best supplement buying experience. Newtritions will match prices of a qualifying product with an identical product upon quick verification of the competitor..Submit the required information and we will respond within an hour .For more information, please refer to the Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
· Price Match can only be made with identical items, which is same size, quantity, flavor, color, scent, and model.
· All price matches must be current. Products cannot be expiring soon, and they must be new, undamanged and unopened.
· Additional discounts and promotional codes cannot be used on price matched items. However, discounts and promotional codes can be used on regular priced and sale items in the same transaction.
· Newtritions reserves the right to verify and review the promotion of any competitor for accuracy of pricing, availability, and expiration dates.
· Newtritions also reserves the right to deny any price match request at anytime
Strength & Recovery. Promotes lean muscle mass. Minimize muscle breakdown. Enhance protein synthesis. Metabolite of essential L-Leucine. Enhances muscle recovery. Promotes lean muscle mass. Helps prevent muscle breakdown. Assists muscle repair & recovery. Supports immune system health. Effective for muscle bulking & cutting. Increase lean muscle & strength. Research published in the journal of applied physiology and other peer reviewed publications has suggested that HMB may have an effect on increasing muscle weight and strength. Assists in protein synthesis. HMB (beta-hydroxy beta-methlbutyrate) is a metabolite of the branched chain amino acid, Leucine and plays a role in protein synthesis (muscle building). Due to it's properties, HMB would be an effective supplement to use while bulking, but even more powerful when one is cutting with decreased calories and needs to preserve lean mass. Why not just take leucine? HMB is produced by the liver enzyme -ketoisocaproate (KIC) oxygenase and this enzyme only accounts for 5% of leucine oxidation. Therefore one would not get enough HMB to obtain the positive effects seen in studies. An increase in leucine consumption would no doubt increase the amount of HMB produced, though it does not guarantee targeted amount will be created due to limited enzyme activity. Combine HMB with BCAA's. Why do this? Because studies show that BCAA's enhances recovery & helps prevent muscle breakdown during intensity/overload training.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date . We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.