Category: Weight Loss / Energy
Lowest price guarantee
Newtritions.com is committed to provide you with the strongest deals and the best supplement buying experience. Newtritions will match prices of a qualifying product with an identical product upon quick verification of the competitor..Submit the required information and we will respond within an hour .For more information, please refer to the Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
· Price Match can only be made with identical items, which is same size, quantity, flavor, color, scent, and model.
· All price matches must be current. Products cannot be expiring soon, and they must be new, undamanged and unopened.
· Additional discounts and promotional codes cannot be used on price matched items. However, discounts and promotional codes can be used on regular priced and sale items in the same transaction.
· Newtritions reserves the right to verify and review the promotion of any competitor for accuracy of pricing, availability, and expiration dates.
· Newtritions also reserves the right to deny any price match request at anytime
Glucose Metabolism. Essential trace element insulin & glucose regulation. Pharmaceutical grade. Chromium is a metal. It's called an "essential trace elements" because very small amounts of chromium are necessary for human health. Chromium is used in the body for optimizing blood sugar control and is essential in glucose uptake into muscle cells. The biologically active form of chromium participates in glucose metabolism by enhancing the effects of insulin. Insulin is a peptide hormone produced in the beta-cells of the pancreas. It is central to carbohydrate and fat metabolism. Insulin causes the cells in the skeletal muscles, liver, and fat tissue to absorb glucose from the blood. In the liver and skeletal muscles, glucose is stored as glycogen and in fat cells, as triglycerides. Insulin is provided in the body in a constant proportion to remove excess glucose from the blood, which otherwise would be toxic. When blood glucose levels fall below a certain level, the body begins to use stored sugar as an energy source through glycogenolysis, which breaks down the glycogen stored in the liver and muscle into glucose, which can be utilized as an energy source.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date . We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.