Category: Vitamins / Minerals
Lowest price guarantee
Newtritions.com is committed to provide you with the strongest deals and the best supplement buying experience. Newtritions will match prices of a qualifying product with an identical product upon quick verification of the competitor..Submit the required information and we will respond within an hour .For more information, please refer to the Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
· Price Match can only be made with identical items, which is same size, quantity, flavor, color, scent, and model.
· All price matches must be current. Products cannot be expiring soon, and they must be new, undamanged and unopened.
· Additional discounts and promotional codes cannot be used on price matched items. However, discounts and promotional codes can be used on regular priced and sale items in the same transaction.
· Newtritions reserves the right to verify and review the promotion of any competitor for accuracy of pricing, availability, and expiration dates.
· Newtritions also reserves the right to deny any price match request at anytime
NutraKey products are Pharmaceutical grade ultra-pure for maximum bioavailability. Pure vitamin powder with no fillers or additives. HPLC verified. Biotin is most often thought of as the "hair growth vitamin." It is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. Biotin has come to be known for its role in the health and beauty of Hair, Skin and Nails. It promotes healthy hair growth and protects against dryness. It also increases the elasticity of the hair's cortex, thus preventing breakage. Why do people take biotin? Biotin plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. Biotin may also help to treat some types of nerve pathology, such as the peripheral neuropathy that can result from kidney failure or diabetes. Benefits of Biotin (Vitamin B7): • Essential for Fat Metabolism • Fatty Acid Production • Amino Acid Metabolism • Healthy Hair Skin & Nails • Cell Growth • Production of Fatty Acids • Blood sugar regulation Biotin also has other uses. It is involved in carbon dioxide transfer and therefore essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. In addition to Biotin, there are other vitamins that can promote healthy hair growth such as Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamins A, C, and D, and more. Biotin can be found in beans, breads, cauliflower, egg yolks, fish, kidney, legumes, liver, meat, dairy products, nuts, oatmeal, oysters, peanut butter, poultry, and whole grains.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date . We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.