Category: Dietary Fats / Oils
Lowest price guarantee
Newtritions.com is committed to provide you with the strongest deals and the best supplement buying experience. Newtritions will match prices of a qualifying product with an identical product upon quick verification of the competitor..Submit the required information and we will respond within an hour .For more information, please refer to the Price Match Policy
Price Match Policy
· Price Match can only be made with identical items, which is same size, quantity, flavor, color, scent, and model.
· All price matches must be current. Products cannot be expiring soon, and they must be new, undamanged and unopened.
· Additional discounts and promotional codes cannot be used on price matched items. However, discounts and promotional codes can be used on regular priced and sale items in the same transaction.
· Newtritions reserves the right to verify and review the promotion of any competitor for accuracy of pricing, availability, and expiration dates.
· Newtritions also reserves the right to deny any price match request at anytime
NOW® Flax Oil delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
Take 1 tablespoon 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Suitable in salad dressing oil, sauces, peanut butter, yogurt and protein shakes; it can also be used in place of butter on rice, potatoes or toast.
In order to retain freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and refrigerated. For maximum freshness, consume within 6-8 weeks after opening.
|Serving Size:||1 Tablespoon (14 mL)|
|Servings Per Container:||25|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Calories from Fat||125|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||10 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%*|
|Typical Profile of naturally occurring amounts of polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats (per serving)**|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)||7.7 g||55%|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||2.0 g||14%|
|Oleic Acid (Omega-9)||2.7||19%|
|Other (Saturated)||1.6 g||12%|
|** per ingredient nutritional profile|
Organic Flax Seed Oil (cold-pressed, unrefined and Non-GMO) and a natural antioxidant blend of Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid and Citric Acid. Natural Mixed Tocopherols from soy.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
Product of Canada.
Naturally occurring fatty acids (example) (per serving) (1 tablespoon)*:
Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 7.7 g
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 2.0 g
Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 2.7 g
* subject to natural variability
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. We try our best to keep product descriptions up to date . We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.